Sunday, December 09, 2007

Aspect of Life

Throughout life people make various decisions upon life, some of which are less significant as others. One of the main decisions I took was that in which I had decided to leave my old life in China and come to Australia. After all, I always wanted to travel around the world. Now after expenses half of my life here, I would like to bid farewell to a few of favorable memories of home.

Send-off to the little girl that played .I expect I will come back to home soon and see you all again. With me when I was in kinder garden who helped me get through my first day away from mum. Thank you for pleasing me to the dentist when my tooth was painful at the middle of the night. Goodbye to the teachers who carried me in her upper body when I cry in tears every morning seeing my mum go to work without me.





Halloween Costumes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home